Pericardial Mesothelioma Attorneys
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed/died with/from Pericardial Mesothelioma, our Pericardial Mesothelioma attorneys are are committed to getting the best compensation for you and your family. We have the resources and experience to help you through this difficult time.
Our Nationwide Network of Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys Recovered More Than 1 Billion Dollars For Mesothelioma Victims.
Choosing one of our Nationwide Network Experienced Pericardial Mesothelioma Attorneys will make a huge difference in the compensation you get from negligent asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies.
What is Pericardial Mesothelioma?
Pericardial Mesothelioma is found, the pericardium. The pericardium is the protective double-walled sac which surrounds the heart. This sac contains pericardium fluid, which protects the heart and its associated veins and arteries from external jolts or shocks.
It is one of the rarest forms of mesothelioma, and it is generally seen only in patients who have had an extended amount of exposure to asbestos.
Pericardial mesothelioma will eventually affect the cardiovascular system once it develops, with devastating consequences to the heart and lungs.
Pericardial mesothelioma is a rare and fatal form of asbestos cancer. It is the least commonly diagnosed of the various types of mesothelioma.
Pericardial Mesothelioma Facts:
- Pericardial is the least common form of Mesothelioma and accounts for fewer than 5 percent of all mesotheliomas.
- Pericardial Mesothelioma affects the pericardium sac that surrounds the heart.
- Pericardial Mesothelioma is a cancer in the lining that surrounds the heart, called the pericardium.
- Pericardial Mesothelioma accounts for approximately half of all pericardial tumors.
- Pericardial Mesothelioma occurs when asbestos lodges itself in and around the heart.
- The pericardium has cells that produce a lubricating fluid that protect the heart.
- There is no known cure for Pericardial Mesothelioma, doctor’s work to relieve symptoms and improve the quality of life.
- Pericardial Mesothelioma symptoms are caused by the fluid build-up and thickening of pericardial layers.
Pericardial Mesothelioma Symptoms and Diagnoses:
- Chest pain
- Chronic cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Fever or night sweats
- Heart palpitations
- Heart murmurs
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Orthopnea (dyspnea when lying down)
- Shortness of breath
Pericardial Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
If you have any legal questions about a possible Pericardial Mesothelioma lawsuit, we are ready to start taking immediate actions.
Please contact our law offices of Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki. An experienced Pericardial Mesothelioma attorney will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit or answer your questions and other concerns you may have.
3 easy ways to contact us:
PERICARDIAL MESOTHELIOMA HELPLINE
CALL NOW TOLL FREE: 1.888-537-2120,
CHAT WITH US 24/7,
FILL OUT OUR FREE CASE EVALUATION FORM
We can often tell within a few minutes whether we will be able to legally assist you. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.